Thursday, May 24, 2007

You want the "other" Mike

From: me
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007
To: Bell, Max

Subject: RE: Need a new user on ecmdb02
Max,

Unfortunately I have no idea who you are and given I have quit, in some disgust, at the general incompetence of the management team and certains others they chose to retain, I thought you need to know sooner rather than later.

Sending me (or anyone) your intended username and password in clear text is really not a good idea. I suggest you find the right Mike Taylor from the GAL and get him to create a new account with a different password.

regards,

Mike

From: Bell, Max
Sent: Fri 04/05/2007
To: "me" (but he meant the American bloke with my name, not me)
Cc: Bell, Another;
Subject: Need a new user on ecmdb02

max.bell said at 5:41PM: can that user get full privs max.bell said at 5:42PM: or even better max.bell said at 5:43PM: new user km_ecm_prod_dummy max.bell said at 5:43PM: password summer09
It will need full privs. The dctmadmin user did not have enough to work.

Max Bell
Documentum Architect

No comments: