Thursday, May 24, 2007

I am a Robot....

Do I care............

-------------------------------------------
From: Belgian Robot
Sent: 08 May 2007 15:40:16
To: me
Cc: Flakey

Subject: AUTOMATED EMAIL - You have Missing Times in SAP Auto forwarded by a Rule

Dear Michael,

On the Week Beginning 2007. 04. 16. to Week Ending 2007. 04. 22. you have missing times of 6,4 hours.
On the Week Beginning 2007. 04. 30. to Week Ending 2007. 04. 30. you have missing times of 7,5 hours.

Please be reminded that you are meant to enter your hours in to SAP every Monday noon at the latest. At the moment your hours are NOT COMPLETE in SAP. Please could you enter them as soon as possible or advise your manager as to the problem. Please remember time booking forms part of your Goals and objectives

Thank you and kind regards

Belgian Robot

------
No, I don't care....I must have "forgot" to fill "SAP" in properly. Shame.

No comments: